Thursday, October 12, 2006

Numb3rs

So, you may have noticed from my last couple of post titles that I'm a bit of a numbers freak. I suppose that goes well with being a triathlete, but I track, monitor and manage numbers with some degree of obsession - just ask my husband. HR, distance, pace, level, laps, RPM - you name it, I'm pretty much watching it.

So it should come as no surprise that I'm also a bit of a geek when it comes to logging my workouts over time. I just get some pleasure from looking at what I've accomplished over the week, the month or longer.

With that said, here's my recap of last week - in the future, you'll probably see this on Mondays, as a summary of the previous week's efforts.

Weekly Recap - Week Ending 10/8
Run: 25.5 Miles
Bike 80 miles
Swim: 2.5 miles
Total Training Hours: 12

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love numbers. Tri is a great outlet for the mild OCD ... :-)